Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sunday :




Hello hope you all had a good weekend!
Today me & my boyfriend decided to take a little trip to southwold & I thought I would show you guys what we got up to as we had a lovely day although it was a bit cloudy & windy. I love visiting southwold just because of how pretty eveything is & you cant beat the food.




Starting off with what I decided to wear..  Something comfortable with it being a sunday I never want to make much effort anyway but something basic & warm was needed. So I went for my oversized primark coat, roll neck grey long vest, basic black biker leggings & adidas superstar trainers.


Southwold beach huts :

The beach huts are one of my most favourite things about Southwold I love just looking at the different patterns & names created by their owners. I find it so satisfying finding a row that all match each other.



 Now this is only a recent find for me & Curtis (my boyfriend) but last time we visited Southwold we went into a little deli called The Black Olive, we purchased a couple of sausage rolls (they are huge) & some maccarons. We waited until we got home to try these out & they were absolutely stunning! So we knew this was definately going to be our first stop on our visit, if you havent been here you really need to go & give it a try.

Marbled iced doughnut for Curtis & a selection of Macaroon's
for Me. The peanutbutter & jelly one is lovely!




The best sausage rolls ever, not only are they absolutely massive but they also taste so nice, you can't beat real homemade saussage rolls.



Today has been a wonderful day with the best company. I cant wait to come back already, especially when its summer & we can enjoy the beach a bit more.
Thank you for reading!
Let me know if you have recently been to Southwold & been in any resturants that are worth trying when we next visit.
Follow my instagram - Paigelouiseblog
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig