Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Lush Haul


Hey guys, this weeks post is going to be a little post showing you my current lush collection. Items I have restocked on or had in my little basket for months (ones I have had before and know I love) even including some face products and lip products. If you have any questions about any of the items shown below please leave me a comment I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have, or even let me know what are your current fave lush products you have been using or ones you find yourself re- purchasing let me know!! ❤

Bath Oils (new find for me) 
Two hearts beating as one - £3.95 





Bubble Bars
Cherry Blossom body scrub - £5.95 
Karma - £4.50
Milky Bath - £3.75
Pink Flamingo - £5.95
Yuzu & Cocoa (yellow one) - £3.75
LadyBird - £3.95
Bunch Of carrots (one has been used there is normally 3) - £6.50
The Christmas penguin - £2.95
Unicorn Horn -  £3.95




Bath Bombs 
Ups-A-Daisy - £3.50
What came first - £4.25





Face masks & Lip Care 
Mask Of Magnaminty - £11.50
Cup O' Coffee £6.95
Bubble Gum Lip scrub - £5.75
Popcorn Lip scrub £5.75




Thank you for taking the time to read my post & leave comments. I do appreciate each & every single one & I will reply. Please leave a link to your blog or social media in your comment so I can go & check it out and return some of the love.. 👄 

Paige Louise xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

Unknown said...

I was going to say how cute the bag was but I mean, duh it's lush 💁🏽 I've only ever tried bath bombs from there (typical white girl I know) but I never realised how cheap everything else was! I think it's time for a lush haul which is 1000% your fault haha!
Clo x

Https://xvousetesbellex.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

I love lush! I'm just about to upload my haul, I love the Christmas penguin far too cute

Tasha x

http://itsatashathing.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/march-2017-lush-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

Me to I'm a huge fan of lush especially at Christmas time everything is just to pretty to use though that's the trouble 😩 Oh fab I'll keep my eye out would love to read it!! ❤️ Xxx

Unknown said...

In all honesty when I see the bag even if I only had one item I needed one because it's just to bloody cute! I only ever used to buy the bath bombs but now I've started to become more of a bubble bar fan you should definitely treat yourself to a nice lush haul! So much to be discovered ❤️ Sorrrrrry 🙄✨ xxx

VelvetBlogs said...

Mask of Magnaminty is on my next face mask buys! I've heard it helps to fight breakouts? I've never tried the oils are they any good? Definitely need to give it a go x

http://velvetblogsx.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

I absolutely love it once it's on the skin it's so refreshing and you can just feel it's doing wonders it does recommend using once or twice a week to refuse the breakouts as this is the main reason I bought it! I really like the bath oils tbh but I don't use them on just there own I do like to have bubbles as well ✨ you should deffo give them both a try I love them and would highly recommend xx

Lizzie Bee said...

Wow that really is a lush haul! I'd love to try out those bath oils... would you recommend them?

Lizzie Bee // hello lizzie bee

Unknown said...

Yeah I would deffo recommend but I would suggest adding normal bubbles into your bath as well (just incase) but leave your skin feeling absolutely amazing!! ✨❤️ Xx

Blogger templates by pipdig