Tuesday, September 01, 2015

five favourites

hello, so i thought i would do a 'top five favourite budget face & beauty products' as there are so many products available out there now for loads of different types of things, i usually buy new products every month test them out & see what ones work for me & what ones don't but it seems Ive got five that make there way to the top for me each & every month, starting off with face care.. it has to be the body shop 'tea tree squeaky clean scrub' &  facial buffer i was looking for something to stop the appearance of black heads & pores while having a deep clean soft feel as i would apply this  once my make up had been removed, i asked an assistant what they would recommend & the kind lady suggested this with the advice to use it once everyday after a bath/shower etc & then to reduce that to once a week i got home & tested it out straight away, instantly noticed how fresh & soft my face felt & looked it also did reduce the pores &  blackheads, with most products after a while my skin usually gets immune to products & gives up working but since September last year I'm still using it & seeing results!!

Tea Tree Squeaky Clean Scrub £6.50

The Body Shop Facial Buffer £4.00

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/?tmcampid=4&tmad=c&tmplaceref=c|p&tmclickref=g%20body%20shop&utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=sem_brd&utm_campaign=Brand+-+BMM+-+Core+Brand&utm_term=+the%20+body%20+shop&utm_content=Core


Next onto make up remover & hand care, this make up remover is a recent purchase for me I've been looking for a good micellar water for a long time trying & testing products such as the 'l'oreal micellar water' & not getting on with it i later went onto try the 'Garnier micellar cleansing water' & found this removed my make up so gently but effectively leaving my skin feeling hydrated & soft without having to rinse away or repeat over & over it dose the job first time. Moving onto hand care i can sometimes find my hands end up being very dry looking after work, not very appealing i know but i have found the best hydrating & smelling cream for me it is the 'Vaseline intensive care healthy hands stronger nails' it doesn't take forever to rub in it soaks in straight away leaving my hands feeling hydrated & soft also smelling lovely, Plus with it being such a small hand size tube its perfect size to carry around in your handbag or pocket. 

Garnier Micellar Water £3.99 (currently on offer from boots)
Vaseline Healthy hands & Stronger Nails cream £1.79 (also currently on offer from boots)



last but not least onto my favourite body care products, starting off with a shaving cream if your like me & your legs or any other part of your body reacts to nearly everything when shaving & ends up being very itchy & sore then this is worth a try i bought the 'gillette satin care sensitive skin' shaving cream as part of my monthly purchases wanting to give it a try i used it on my legs & surprisingly i had no reaction whats so ever it also left my legs feeling so smooth & soft leaving a nice aloe Vera smell as well i was very impressed as to why I'm still currently using it & loving it. Onto my last product its a 'Dove summer glow & soft shimmer' nourishing lotion i like to give my skin a little glowy look just before the summer i mean why should nice sun kissed skin be reserved of hot weather anyway? i apply this product all over my body it dose recommend you apply it daily but i apply it every few days & it still works perfectly for me it leaves my body looking naturally tanned with a fresh shimmer running through it with it also being a Nourishing Lotion leaveing it with that soft & cared for feel. 


Satin Care Shaving Gel 99p (Wilkinson's stores)
Dove Summer Glow & Soft Shimmer Lotion £2.48 (also currently on offer from boots)


Thank you so much for reading, Give my post a 'reaction' (found at the bottom of each post) to let me know if this was interesting or if needs improving. also any recommendations for future purchases i would be very interested to know. 
Paige x 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig