Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Lee Stafford Hair Treatment

hey just a quick one today
because i have been asked so many times after posting a photo on my Instagram of the Lee Stafford ''Treatment for hair that never grows past a certain length'' if it actually works. so i thought id write a little personal review on how i feel it has worked for me, i have been using this product for just over two weeks now using it every time i wash my hair (every two days) & i have found even from the first wash it left my hair smelling & looking unbelievably fresh & shiny not to mention how easy & nice it feels to apply as strange as that might  sound, but if your like me & you sometimes find your scalp can become a bit dry i know i can sometimes end up with a really bad itchy scalp from using hair spray & dry shampoo on a daily basis this product also acts as a soothing moisturiser for the scalp to help reduce irritation with is such a bonus in a product like this, on the hair growth side i cant say ive seen much growth but didnt expect to in short time i have been useing it on the other hand my dose seem alot more volumised, i will continue to use it until i run out & see if the results are permanent or if its one of those prodcuts that eventually stop working but right now it seems this product is doing wonders with my hair, its a little on the expensive side at £8.49 for a 200ml tub but Boots (where i bought mine from) do tend to have offers on lee 
Stafford products so these are definitely worth looking out for, I've yet to try other hair growth products in the lee hair care range but i have had my eye on the leave in treatment but not sure I'm going to jump in straight away & purchases this as it is £11.99 so I'm going to read up some reviews & think about it.
but if anyone has used it & has seen results? let me know!


Thanks for reading Paige x 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig