Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pay Day Wishlist


So pay day is approaching fast & i always have a list of things I'm going to purchase & try out normally its just make up the odd outfit & day to day essentials like face wipes, hair & body products that I've been trial running throughout the month & fallen for, so i thought id show you some of my end of march ideas starting of with clothing, one website that's really stood out to me this month is new look with there 'somthing 70s' rage it seems its all about the stone, browns & reds all being a perfect range of colours when denim is added it just feels & looks like spring I'm hoping to try on some of the products & make some purchases & give my wardrobe the freshen up it needs. 


Moving onto make up as you will know if you follow me on instagram or have read previous Blog post of mine I'm absolutely in love with the drug store Wilkinson's make up brand Essence, I'm currently using a 'super fine eyeliner pen' from this brand & found it so easy to use considering I'm not the neatest of people when it comes to applying eye make up but this really is a smooth easy applying pen that I'm now going to give the '2 in one eyeliner pen' a go it has a thin pen on one end for an elegant fine look & on the opposite side a broad slanted tip to create a thick bold dramatic look, hopefully it works just as well as my current pen.


 while on the subject of eyes Ive come across a 'bright eyes jumbo pencil' in the essence range, i am currently using the well talked about primark version of this so i am in no huge hurry to purchase this item but i will most certainly op to try this when my primark one starts to give up or if i simply get bored.



Moving onto face products & away from the Essence brand
 I have had my eye on the 'Bourjois 123 perfect colour correcting cream' (in ivory) for a few weeks now & after watching many youtube videos, looking up reviews & hearing nothing but good things about it i think this will most defiantly be a pay day purchase, also love the fact it has all 3 colour pigments inside like green, red & white witch target 3 different parts of your face & do different jobs as alot of drug store cc creams only look like standard cream, I'm really looking forward to owning this product. 


Last thing on my list i am looking into getting this pay day is the Urban Decay  setting spray i know a few people who are currently using it & have all said it really works for them, as i find using a setting powder doesn't really work for me i don't like the feel of it on my face or smell as strange as that might sound, i just personally don't think its for me so I'm just looking to try other things & hope this works as well for me as it has done for other people.



Thank you for reading, if you already have tried & tested some of these products please let me know how you got on or if you think there is a better alternative out there that i should try.

Paige x
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig