Sunday, March 15, 2015

Primark Shock




I'm 5 ft 1 & size 10/12 in clothes, but yet the one thing i can never get to fit me just right is jeans, i have tried every high street shop you could imagine even petite sections, spent hours truing on & yet i still manage to get a pair that's perfect up top & to long in the leg or vise verse this is mainly the reason i give up looking quickly & resolves in buying leggings or jeggings but I'm not a huge fan of wearing these on a day to day basis, but on my most recent Primark visit i noticed a petite section in there jeans range i found a pair that caught my eye straight away but i had in the back of my head 'there from Primark they wont fit me or they will just look odd on me no matter what after having previous experiences with jeans i have purchased before from Primark, anyway i bought them without trying them on i know i should of tried them on but  Primark tend to have ques insanely long into the changing rooms & i was in a rush to get back home so just thought if they don't fit ill take them back i wasn't expecting them to fit me at all but was just so in love with the design & soft quality i needed to buy them regardless. 
later that day when i got home and managed to try them on i was shocked and so happy i could burst THEY FIT ME PERFECTLY i couldn't believe it, round my waste they are such a snug fit & because there not high wasted i like a tiny bit more room around my wast witch it did give but at the same time didn't look or feel too big, The length in the leg was just on the nose i couldn't believe it of all the places to have found such a perfect pair of jeans & this whole time its been Primark!! the design & quality i couldn't fault the ripped leg look as you can see in the photos below has totally been used across both legs on a very thick but soft denim material creating such a beautiful pair of jeans that can be easily dressed up with a pair of heels or dressed down with a pair of trainers or boots etc i know for a fact ill be getting a lot of wear out of these barging beauty's, & i seriously cant wait to go back & see what other surprises they have got in line for my spring wardrobe!!
- Jeans £15
- Brown Platform sandals £14 
Both from Primark in Norwich!  


(follow me on instagram paigardner) 
Thanks for reading, Let me know if you have any suggestions on what might help me with my jeans Situation or even if you have found the same experience as me with Primark jeans!
 Paige x 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig