Wednesday, September 02, 2015

fresh start

         its me again..
 as you can probably tell i am back with a new look to my blog & a lot of stuff to talk about I'm so happy i can finally sit down in front of my laptop with a cup of tea & get straight back into this again i thought id start off by answering a question a fair few people have asked me ''why have you started blogging'' people who know me may say i am a confident (say it as it is) kind of person but when it comes down to it i am really quite the opposite i even created a Youtube account about a year ago in an attempt to push myself to make haul,make up videos & vlogs etc but in the end i just couldn't face up to it & with blogging i don't have to be in front of a camera talking to people i can get across what i am saying in a written post while sitting in my pjs with no make up on & my hair looking like a disaster with no one judging me on my appearance or size or whatever it is everyone likes to talk about, its simply my post you will be reading & not me!! its a pretty harsh world & you need a lot of confidence & like i say its easy for someone to say i think i am special or i am up my own backside for doing blogs but i am no different to anyone else? anyone cant start up a blog & talk about things they love this is exactly why i do it along with a lesson in self belief & a confidence boost as i write more & more posts i aim that one day ill be putting myself into the Youtube world 
(a long way to go as yet) 

if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you will probably know i have been pretty busy the past few months with getting a new job going on holiday & celebrating a fair few birthdays along the way including my own 

just thought id mention my new ''Paige Louise'' icon i created this will now be my new profile photo for my blog & Instagram as i just want things to look a little newer i am also planning on creating little designs for each post i write so i can share these designs on Instagram to let everyone know what that certain blog post is about just thought it would give a different look to the whole idea i guess, hmm i don't know still a working progress let me know if you thing this will be good idea.. hear is few i have already made.. 



'outfit of the day'





another 'outfit of the day'





& a beauty one..

so yeah thought these would be a fun & cute way to show everyone on my Instagram & other social media sites i am on what my blog post is about let me know what you guys think i am always willing to hear suggestions on how to improve on or what things people would enjoy reading.

also want to say thank you to the people who do read my posts (past ones) & have enjoyed them

more posts to come.. Paige Louise xx 

 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig