Sunday, December 27, 2015

Lush Christmas




2 lush products were already boxed & wrapped  both Christmas edition ones & smell out of this world 
Golden Wonder Bath Bomb (its massive!!)Christmas edition 
'A wonder To Behold Glitter filled inside'
Sweet orange, Lime & Cognac
Star Dust (Christmas edition)
Vanilla, Rosewood & Citrus

I just want to start this post of by giving massive credit to my boyfriend who went out on his own & bought me a huge selection of Lush products for Christmas as I know he isn't a massive fan of the store or its smell (this was a HUGE surprise). The thought that went into this gift is massive, I only recently first experienced lush & its products earlier this year due to seeing/hearing so much about it so I'm still trying out & testing products to see what ones I really enjoy the most. Their products smell so lovely and all of them have a natural sort of smell to them. Not forgetting there adorable designs & the way they liven up the bath in seconds I just fell in love! I can already tell the choices he has made are perfect as the smell of them all are just incredible with each & everyone having there own distinctive twist they look to perfect to wash away but then I can't resist a boiling hot soak in the bath with one of these... Perfect 'me time' treat while making my whole room smell out of this world! It's safe to say I'm going to be a LUSH customer for life! 
love opening up these to see whats hidden at the bottom 


Rose Jam  (shower Gel Bomb)
'for a rosier mood & softer skin'
Lemon, Rose & Coco Butter 
Ickle Baby Bot (bath bomb)
 'Sleep Time Soother'
chamomile & 
lavender
Green (Bubbleroom Bath Bomb)
'Revive The Summer'
Honey, Juniperberry & Fresh Banana

Butter bear  (Christmas edition)
'coco butter bear hugs'
creamy vanilla & coco butter 
Let me know if you have tried any of these products & what you think of them I'm always looking for new suggestions thank you for reading, Paige Louise xx 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig