Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Primark matte lip crayons

When I picked up my first Primark Ps velvet matte lip crayon I didn't think I would love it enough to end up owning 6 of them being such a matte lip lover & seeing the £2 price tag I had to try it out. Even if I did end up hating it I wouldn't be bothered because I wouldn't of spent half as much money as I have done in the past on lipsticks, crayons & lacquers that have just become a complete disappointment. I have tried many brands and none have really come up top quite as much as this one I even get so many complements when I am at work wearing the 'dark purple' shade considering I used to be scared of darker colour lip its now something I go for daily!


Shades from top to bottom

Mushroom
Dark Purple
Wine
Brown
Pillar box red
Claret

leave me a comment if you have tried these Primark lip crayons & if you enjoy them as much as me or even if you have tried them and absolutely hated them I would love to know what everyone else opinions are on these!


thank you for reading

P.L xx
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig