Tuesday, January 24, 2017

OOTD

As I had a very rare weekend off I totally took the opportunity to finally go out and wear something other then my bloody work uniform. I feel like I live in nothing but my black work clothes lately but I can't complain as it has made me completely fall in love with my wardrobe and appreciate all my clothes, shoes and hats again.

I tend to go through stages where I feel like every single item I own looks disgusting on me or I just no longer like the items in my wardrobe. But with not being able to go straight to my own choice of clothing most mornings I really look forward to going though it on a day off and rediscovering outfits I haven't worn in a while or even clothes that haven't been worn yet! 


Asos - red & blue striped ''bugger off '' t shirt
New look  - grey oversized coat
New look - black ripped mom jeans
H&M - black sheer ankle socks
Office - old skool vans
Primark - silver rucksack (flower pin badge not included but also from Primark)



Thank you for taking the time to read my post & leave comments. I do appreciate each & every single one & I will reply. Please leave a link to your blog or social media in your comment so I can go & check it out and return some of the love.. 👄 

Paige Louise xxx
https://www.instagram.com/paigardner/
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig