Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Love them or Hate them

I get bored of make up products so easily as I never like to have the same look especially if I'm not at work because I mean no one likes to recreate the same boring 'half asleep at 6 am on a work morning' look.

So over the Christmas period I received as well as bought some new make up bits that I have been itching to try. Some I have fallen in love with while others I will never buy again so I thought I would just show you what my opinion is on some of my recent make up bits.


Benefit - Defined & Refined Brows



This was an item I received for Christmas from my boyfriends mum and as I have never been an owner of anything from benefit before so I was instantly excited when I opened it but also very nervous as it has so many little items inside it I didn't know where to begin. But after using it more and more I can safely say I'm totally converted from my usual MUA powder eyebrow pallets to this beautiful four piece set, its also so easy to apply even if at first glance it looks scary it really is a life saver leaving a natural full effect to the eyebrows.




'Conditioning primer for the first brush through and tidy the hairs
 Brow pencil with a brush the other side to thicken and define 
Brow mapping tool to shape exactly where your eye brows should start and end.
 High brow pencil to highlight the arch underneath for a natural lifted brow.'



Tanya Burr - Peachy Glow Palette

I watch Tanya on YouTube and am always on the look out for her make up tutorials and of course she uses her own make up products most of the time but she always creates such beautiful looks, so I just thought I would give her make up range a go as I know its available at my local Superdrug store at a really good price.




The first product I picked up was her Peachy glow palette as I'm yet to find a bronzer and blusher set that I really love on my skin. I went straight in using the 'Beach Bronze' bronzer on my cheekbones and I was pleasantly surprised with the end result. I didn't need to apply no more then 2 applications to achieve the look I wanted and finished it off with the 'Champagne Shimmer' highlight above it. It creates such a nice classic look along with a gold eyeshadow especially 'Silk Pyjamas' from her beauty defined set finished off with simple red lips beaut and so easy! For me the only downside to this product was the 'apricot flush' blusher shade as on my skin right now with the harsh cold weather I am as pale as anything and it just looks too much on my face maybe when the summer comes and I have built up a tiny glow to my face I shall retry it!



Rimmel  - Scandal eyes reloaded mascara





Now this is a product I have heard nothing but good things about so I picked one up from boots to see what all the fuss was about and I was so disappointed. I really wanted to like this product as I love the packaging and the brush is thick but not flexible but I just don't get along with it. Don't get me wrong it makes my bottom lashes look wonderful but completely ruins everything with the way it causes my top eyelashes to clump together resulting in me taking it off and going back to my old mascara. I wont be rushing anytime soon to use this product again but I am jealous of anyone's eyelashes it does work on.


Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder



Now this little beauty is my new best friend not only does it smell amazing, applies beautifully & never seems to go down, it also actually stays matte. I have no idea why I initially picked up this product but whatever it was I am so thankful I did as it is honestly the best thing I have bought. As my skin is pretty oily I am forever trying out new pressed powders, primes or fixing sprays to control this without going overboard with the price. But for me this product will forever make an appearance in my make up collection as my go to product for as long as I can get it as I'm truly fixed for life!


''I would love to know everyone's opinions on these products if you have used them yourself or know of anyone who loved or hated them leave me a comment'' 👄

Thank you for reading Paige Louise xx

Instagram-
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig