Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Youtube, Chat & 2017


'why don't you blog or do Youtube videos anymore'

OH MY how it feels so good to be typing a blog post again, I can only apologise for the poor efforts in the blogging department for the past few months thanks to my laptop that decided to die on me one day just as I started to get my Youtube channel up & running ( I was absolutely gutted) leaving me with no choice to give up for the time being until I had enough money to get myself a half decent one & working in retail I knew this wouldn't be anytime soon!!


 I did try starting small vlogs on my iPhone & uploading them but if you have an iPhone or know of there past  you will know how dreadful the storage can be & most days I was leaving my phone on overnight uploading to Youtube to wake up the next day with the dreaded 'failed to upload' sign  not forgetting I was absolutely hating my editing style & the end outcome of my videos, my Instagram page was also starting to stress me out to the point where I was laying in bed thinking about how poor my images & ideas where & how they were just not me, I was totally ready to give up on everything!


'Curt if your reading your amazing'


But that's not me,, no! I'm back with a new attitude, new laptop, & a new year god as if its 2017 wowzers  how scary but I am completely ready to get my arse back into blogging, get my youtube back up & get my Instagram the way I like it again, I do have to mention it helps a lot when you have a boyfriend who pushes you to do things that make you happy, fully supports your ideas & makes you believe in yourself with constant reminders to forget anyone who judges your choices & doesn't fully understand why I want to do this! so Curt if your reading your amazing! ( he will completely hate me for showing his soft side)


'Hello 2017'


So hear it is. My blog has a new look & feel to it & so will my posts having recently got myself an actual decent camera this is also a first for me as the last camera I had was a instant one so bit of a difference even turning it on got me all excited  for god sakes! does mean I can now upload videos & nicer shots for my page with ideas of my video or blog being a clothes haul or try on as I really enjoy watching other youtubers & reading other bloggers when they do these  kinds of posts/videos!




''the only small thing is I just need to find a decent editor for my videos if anyone could help me out on that it would be much appreciated as I'm struggling on that side of things''


' why do you care so much about your Instagram or images you upload '

Taking & editing photos is something I have always enjoyed, it amazes me how you can take a photo of something so simple & with a little time & effort put into it you can turn it into something you can be proud of, everyone has there own passions in life mine is uploading photos I am happy with knowing I took that image & I love it!



Thank you for taking the time to read this post, would love to get feedback on what posts you would like to read!!

Paige Louise 💕



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig