Monday, May 09, 2016

Essence peachy products

Hello x 

Today I thought I would do a short post about some new summer make up/beauty items I recently got from my local Wilko store. I have been a lover of 'Essence' make up for a little while now & I always go in just to see what's new. 

You just can't say no when the products are so cheap! On this occasion I come across a few little summer products I really wanted to give a try, I have added some photos below with a description & price if you would like to give these items a go for yourself.. 


all items priced below 


I am totally in love with coral/peach colors this spring & summer especially on the cheeks finished off with a gold eye shadow, it gives off that holiday look even if you have a 'fake tan' or real tan its such a nice & simple shade to go for.

shape your face pallet - £3:00

This ' shape your face contour pallet ' looks beautiful it must be a new product a i haven't seen it in my local store before. I loved the cheek highlight & the peach tone blusher is has a slight shimmer to it very summery. I did swatch this in store & the pigmentation is lovey, very true to color & not forgetting the cute little deigns in each section all these little details make this product unbelievable.



'Peach me up' matte blush - £1;00
Moving onto another little beauty this ' matte touch blush' has a very peachy tone to it i did swatch this in store & it was a lot lighter on the skin. I'm half tempted to use this as a eye shadow blended in with a gold as i think this will be a really lovely match. 

' 11 The nude one ' £1:00

Lip liners are becoming  big thing & watching YouTube & make up tutorials i have noticed a lot of people have started to use lip liners all over their lips, so i have been looking for a nice calm & light color to try this with. The one i went for is very faint shade but natural. The pencil is brand new but once used i will give off a thicker bolder shade.

'57 ice cream party' £1:60 

Lastly i noticed this new nail varnish very cool coral shade, it will look lovely with a nice tan & some brown open toe shoes. I have LOADS of these nail varnish & they do last well with no chipping, the shade is very true there is nothing worse then getting a nail varnish & going to put it on & it being ten times lighter then you thought! I didn't hesitate in grabbing this off the shelf. I cant wait to get it a try.



Thank you for reading, let me know if you have tried these items or if you have tried other items and really enjoyed them! 


Follow me on Instagram- paigelouiseblog

Paige Louise xx  
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig