Friday, January 08, 2016

Make up revolution review

 
As I've recently taken a trip to superdrug & bought some new cosmetic items from the 'Make up Revolution' range I thought I'd share with you guys who are interested what I thought of these products once tried & tested. Starting off with a highlight pallet this is definitely a relatively new item to the range as I have never come across it before (I'm always looking for different highlight pallets), with the choice of two shades to choose from I went for the 'Radiance'. This one was more of warm tone palette with a rose gold shimmer on top, cool champagne colour in the middle & a warm brown matte option last.. All very pigmentated with high shine finish on the skin.

makeup revolution radiance highlight palette
£8:00
Next I bought myself a new ultrablusher palette as I usually use about 3 or 4 different individual blushes & thought I'd give one of these a try. I went for the 'golden sugar' palette with 8 individual shades ranging from baked blushes, shimmer blushes & matte blushes. My personal favourite are the baked blushes with a nice gold shimmer running through them which leaves a nice shine on the cheeks.. Or for a more subtle look I use the two matte shades with a touch of pink.. It's a Flawless product!


Ultra blush palette - Golden sugar
£6:00
 

Onto the next item I bought this was an eyebrow pallet in the medium/dark shade due to my recent benefit browzing kit running out, I thought I would give this a try. It comes with 3 shades & a clear shaping wax this is pretty hard to get used to because if you are like me & you're used to the 'benefit browzing' kit you would know the shaping wax is dark in colour so you know where your setting powder is actually going. But there is an up side to this product it does have 3 setting powders in different shades so your not tied down with just the one shade & like most normal brow kits it comes with tweezers & shaping brushes! 
 

Focus & Fix Brow Kit - Medium/Dark
£2.50
Onto a product I seem to be trying & testing a lot recently & can't seem to get right with my last purchase being a 'cream contour' pallet also from a superdrug brand called 'Freedom'. No matter what I did I just could not get on with it so I Decided to go back to powder form & decided to go with this little number. Ultra fair sculp & contour kit with its 3 fantastic pigmentated shades I've used it twice & absolutely loved it goes so well with the blush palette they complement each other so well not forgetting there soft texture in the brush & skin, easily built up for the desired look.


Sculpt & Contour kit - Shade C01
£3:50

Moving onto the last product this isn't a new product for me it's an item I go back to every time because I think it's absolutely brilliant & for £5 you really can't complain. It's the oil control fixing spray & it really is such a wonderful product does exactly what it says on the bottle keeps the oil away throughout the day. It is a product I will continue to go back to time & time again to purchase, it also comes in a normal make up fixing spray for if you don't suffer with oily skin.


Pro Fix Oil fixing Spray
£5:00

 Thank you for reading, I hope this helps anyone who is looking for some budget make up products that don't let you down. Let me know if you know of any other products in this range I should give a try or any other budget brands, I'm always open to new suggestions & opinions! 

Paige Louise
instagram : paigardner  xxx 

 

 

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig