Sunday, February 14, 2016

Primark heaven

Hello everyone, just a short post today.



As I'm working in London for the next week or two I decided to go into the nearest primark (of course) & I come across some items I've really fell for. Not only was the store absolutely immaculate & well laid out. But the clothes were also so nice and well looked after unlike my home primark store (Norwich) where you have to hunt for the right size & make sure nothing is missing or broken; When you look inside there anyone would think it was a dumping ground. So visiting a Primark in this condition was very satisfying.


As we are now starting to look for summer clothes I decided to show you guys one of the outfits I came across to see what you think of it. 

Shirt dress : £13.00
Shoes : £14.00
Shoulder bag : £7.00
Sleeveless jacket : £17.00
(Hemel Hempstead Primark) 

 

I shall be exploring all the other clothing stores in the town next week.. 


View from the entrance to our hotel with a little footbridge leading to the town its brilliant that everything is within walking distance

 
 Thank you for reading let me know what you think, or if you have even visited this store Paige xx
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig