Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Work favourites :

Hello.
 This post is a little different to my norm as it is a bit of a work favourites post. If you have me on Facebook or Instagram you would have probably seen me banging on about working away the past 3 weeks doing a store refit for Dunelm (with very little sleep). It was an experience to say the least but I enjoyed every moment of it, coming across new items across the store & meeting new people from other stores making friends along the way. I decided to take some photos of the items that really caught my eye and even some items I haven't seen in my own store (Lowestoft). So I thought i'd share with everyone my little home ideas.
I am totally in love with this colour combination lately, a nice yellow with grey & white thrown together is such a simple but elegant touch to any living space with so many designs to choose from, its hard not to fall in love with this style..

Retro Desk lamp - £17.99
Duck egg bird - £2.99 (sale item)
Leaf cushion (back one) - £14.99
Figaro crewel flower cushion - £9.99

Continuing from my last photo I decided to create a little window display showing just how lovely these colours really are when put together & experimented with adding a  'duck egg' colour to the display & a simple retro style desk lamp really made it look so stylish & fresh... Perfect for a fresh look in Easter!

Harry wood & metal table lamp - £24.99
Wooden house plaque £4.99
Ceramic glazed bottle prices start at - £4.99 / £7.99 *depending on size*
Moving onto a few little bits from the 'home dec' isle I found a few bits that I really enjoyed with a much fresher colour especially for someone who likes crisp white items. I thought this was a really lovely look for any study or living room space it gives off a very clean look. 

Winston the pug lamp - £19.99
London map cushion - £12.99
Union jack cushion - £12.99

I couldn't help but add this little fella into the post this pug light is so adorable & placed with the right style cushions or items can make a living room look very homely. I thought this kind of look would be perfect finished off with a lovely brown leather sofa & brick work wall.

Monochrome leaf canisters - £5.99 each
    
Now for kitchen items I could of gone on forever with the items I fell in love with while planning in my head all the items that would work well together even down to mixing bowls & utensils. I really was in love with this whole section but these coffee and tea canisters I felt were such a simple design but can also be mixed up with more then one colour & still look stylish & modern.
Copper tumbler - £4.99
Copper lotion dispenser - £6.99
Copper Toilet brush £12.99
Copper Light pull (not shown in photo) - £1.99
This copper set had to make an appearance (not forgetting the light pull that I forgot to add into the photo)  I really loved the idea of this in a bathroom with some nice warm brown pattern towels & even a nice lime green colour would all compliment each other very well.
Candy rose ladies - £7.99 each
There is also a very cute 'pretty pastels' range online & in stores with a very cute vintage spotty look to them if your into that kind of style its definitely worth giving a look.
These cute 'Candy Rose' figurines are such a fun way to add character to any bathroom. The lovely pastel colours with matching Dorma towels  would look so cute in a white tile bathroom very simple & a cute choice to make.
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this post let me know or if you even have any question's about any of these items or any other kind of Dunelm item, don't hesitate to ask, I will be more than happy to help anyone out. Also if you are thinking about having a look on the website there is a link below thank you again.
Paige Louise xx
Follow me on Instagram - Paigelouise.blog 

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig