Thursday, March 10, 2016

Tea by the sea :



Hello

So the other day I went to one of my favourite places Tea By The Sea. Meeting a good friend for a very overdue catch up & a well deserved slice of cake if anyone has been here or planning on going I highly recommend it. Its such a perfect place for a girly meet up with friends or even somewhere to treat your mum. I have been so many times the food is never disappointing its such a cute little place to be right next to the beach, especially if the weather is nice you can then walk the cake off afterwards. There is always fresh new cakes available each day there was a very inviting Oreo cheesecake on show when I was there it was so hard not to buy a slice or the whole thing!!

 Thought I'd share a few photos I took today.


We were sat upstairs because it was very busy when we arrived. I have never been upstairs before but like the rest of the tea room the decor is so adorable, I couldn't help but take a photo


The selection for 2 people is unreal everything is so fresh all sandwiches made there with 3 different varieties & then scones. Home made sausage rolls & sweet little cake selection with your own little pot of traditional tea. I am so stuffed don't think the scales are going to be my best friend this week at slimming world but it was all so worth it. 


So next time your stuck on where to go for a little lunch you have to give this place a try I know I shall keep returning to this place, its hard not to go every week but that summer body will never make an appearance so once in a while is good enough.


Thank you for reading let me know if you have been here & enjoy it as much as I do or if your thinking of going.. GO!

Instagram- paigelouiseblog

Paige xxx 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig