Sunday, March 13, 2016

Topshop Trousers :

Hello

Today's post is about an outfit I put together during the week. I have recently bought some trousers from Topshop & I am not one to even bother looking at tailored style trousers due to being quite short they just never seem to suit me or my body type but I took the plunge & went for some simple navy pin striped trousers so I thought I'd show you guys how I wear them & what I wear them with.

Topshop Trousers - £35
 

I decided to match them with this nice blush pink top from Primark, tucking it in gave a little shape to my waist stopping it from looking like such a stiff, shapeless look. The nice soft pink in this top played off well with the navy pin striped trousers.


Bought these absolute bargain beauty's on my last visit to Primark they were on a sale end & were only £5!! I went back the following weekend because I wanted to get a black pair but it was one of those 'should of bought it when you could' moments because they were nowhere to be seen & i'm not surprised they are amazing!

Thought this Primark statement necklace brought all the colors together even adding a little bit of orange to the mix really seemed to work.

Onto another Primark item. Yes, I am aware I could be a tad obsessed with this shop but look at what you can get for the price this shoulder bag was £8. I know I am going to be using this a lot throughout the summer! I wasn't planning on using this bag with this outfit but I was being lazy & couldn't be bothered to change all my things over but when I actually put it over my shoulder it seemed to all fit in place.

For the final look I decided on wearing this over sized Parker coat. I am sure you can guess where this is from (Primark) but anyway because the weather was shocking I wanted something comfortable & something that's going to keep me dry and at the same time, look stylish. It finished off this look quite nicely. I would never put these colours & styles together in my head but they seem to all blend in together and complement each other well.

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed this post let me know what you think about this look.

Follow me on instagram - paigelouiseblog

Paige xxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig