Sunday, March 13, 2016

Lush Haul :


Hey Guys.

Today I thought I'd do a bit of an updated Lush post as I recently treated myself last pay day to a few new cute bath bombs/bubble bars that I'm really enjoying. I have also recently downloaded the Lush app on my phone (its free) & I now have a little idea in my head what I am going to buy next pay day. I like to work up a little collection so I have a bit of a choice when it comes to bath time! 



These were my two favourite ones from my last post both bath bombs & both have such a lovely smell. The robot left me feeling so relaxed & tired this is deffo one to use just before going to bed. The teddy bear was more of a coco butter formula, once totally broken it left little coco butter pieces floating around the bath probably one to use if your shaving your legs as my skin was ever so soft afterwards! 



ladybird bubble bar - £3.95 (each)

This cute little lady bird was the first one I noticed I didn't even read about it until I got it home. I just loved how it looked, its part of there Easter collection so I guess its only limited edition?? I crumbled a little into my hand and run it under the running water as I never like to use these whole. It left the bath a very bright red colour & gives off a very floral fresh smell! 
 
Flowering tea bag - £4.95 (each)

I have only used this once but it does say on the bag to use it at least 4 times so I haven't managed to see whats inside it, but I already know little blue cornflower pieces do eventually come out and float around the bath.  When I was in the store a lady was demonstrating this one in a little bowl of hot water this is what tempted me to get one for myself. When I did run this under the water it left it very foamy almost like normal bubble bath it has a very beautiful smell I could smell it on my skin all day! 

The Experimenter Bath Bomb - £3.95 (each & these are huge)

This is such a common & favorite bath bomb I think everyone who uses lush products has tried this. I simply got this because I know its just a nice one to have and I also have a little sister who loves the end result of this bath bomb once placed into the bath with its rainbow ending.  Its just a fun little thing to have and for the size of it the price is so good! Very bubbly & smells incredible (like all of them do) I wouldn't say this does anything for the skin its just simply a bit of fun!



Milky bubble bar - £3.75



This one I managed to cut in half & rub in my hands under hot water to release the milky softness to the bath. This has an orange smell to it but when I was in store the sign actually said this has 'skimmed milk' in it hence the watery milky water. Once used it left a very soft oily feel to your body and its very moisturizing. I would certainly recommend this one as its very bubbly & relaxing, perfect with a few candles lit & maybe a cheeky glass of wine! 


Thank you for reading let me know of any recommendations for next time I'm in the store I'd really like to know what ones are worth buying & if there are any that i should avoid!

Instagram - paigelouiseblog

Paige xx

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig