Sunday, March 13, 2016

New hair New products :

Hello 

As you may know if you follow me on social media I decided to have a little change around with my hair color & style (I get bored very easily) & as my hair dresser is such an amazing lady I trust her fully with my hair. I decided to have a blunt cut to get rid of all the different layers
 & give my hair the chance to grow all at one length, it now currently sits just below my shoulders making it such a good length to muck around with. I will admit when I'm bored & alone in my room I will just get all my hair tools out & try out different things to see what looks good & what looks awful!! As a teenager I used to box die my hair every week & of course I managed to kill every single bit of hair I had, this is when I knew it was time to leave it to the professionals. Now I would never go back to doing my own hair. Its such a lovely feeling knowing you have good condition hair that's shiny & growing. So now I am constantly on the look out for new hair products to maintain the condition its in.



Starting off with Shampoo & Conditioner, I did recently see this advertised on the television & when I went to Tesco's they had both these 'Big' bottles on offer for only £2.50 each so I grabbed them straight away. They are reversed so you condition your hair before you shampoo it but I do like to leave the conditioner on my hair for a little while before washing it off, it makes it really shiny & its always good to deep condition your hair once in a while & like any TRESmmé products they smell nice!


Last visit I had from my hair dresser I noticed when she was drying/styling my hair she was using these Lee Stafford sprays. One was a 'Bleach Blondes' conditioning spray & one was a 'Heat Protection' spray for straightening & curling irons up to 250 degrees. This is a very high protection spray which also smells divine. I now use these each & every time I dry or style my hair. Combing through the bleach blondes spray, applying from root to ends, sectioning off bits of hair & spraying the heat protector when styling.
 Boots always have offers on Lee Stafford products (the whole range) so when i got these they were 2 for £10 absolute bargain i am a huge fan of this range anyway as i did do another blog post on hair treatment last year!

Thank you for reading let me know if you use any of these products & get on with them or even if you have tried these & cant seem to get along with them i'm always keen to hear other peoples opinions.

Follow my Instagram ; paigelouiseblog
Paige xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig