Wednesday, January 06, 2016

January wardrobe

I've been looking around for a new January outfit for a while now something to enter my wardrobe & liven it up for 2016. I've always wanted to be more of a 'trousers' kind of person but being such a shorty I always tell myself I'll never be able to pull them off, especially when the models are always 99% legs & look beautiful... always. First place I've been browsing is Missguided I've always been a fan of Missguided & never had any issues with with their clothes or shoes so when I came across these cigarette trousers I knew I had to at least give them a go! 


missguided.com
cropped cigarette trousers 


Navy : £22.00

Leading from these trousers I wanted a simple statement top to go with them maybe a nice monochrome print top or even a nice grey turtle neck jumper finished off with a simple blazer.. I then come across this beautiful collared 3/4 sleeve shirt & it was monochrome I thought this matched up perfectly. 



missguided.com
collared 3/4 sleeve shirt 



monochrome : £22.00

Now every outfit needs a pair of statement shoes & I've been looking at Zara's footwear lately. I have never owned anything from Zara so still unsure on sizing etc. but I don't think I really care if these fit me or not I just want to have them in my hands already, the shape & design of these are just flawless not forgetting the simple but nice nude shade.

Zara.com



flat platform lace up shoes



nude : £29.99

Making this outfit totally complete with a plain white crisp sleeveless jacket & black fur clutch bag. 


Thanks for reading, please if you are a regular Zara customer & could tell me about their shoe sizing (I'm a UK size 4) I would really appreciate it!! 
Instagram : paigardner
xxx




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig